Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

Super Bowl XLIV Champions

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
New Orleans Saints

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I gotta watch the Devil all the time!

Y’all, I dodged a bullet today.

This AM as the damn SD was leaving for St Louis, she asked that I start the Toyota that’s parked in the garage and let it run for 20 minutes to charge the battery since it hasn’t been started in a month. I said, sure Dwal’n, I’ll do that.

The devil then drove off with a smirk on her face.  What's that about, I thought?  Hummmmmmmmn.

After she left, I realize that DW expected that I’d start the Toyota in the garage and the CO2 would drift into the house killing my dumb ass. Then she would have total ownership of the family fortune that is almost $350.23.

But, I realized her diabolical plan and instead, I backed the car into the driveway and let it idle there for 20 minutes.

When she gets home later today, she’s gonna be POed that I’m still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment